Interactive Media Professional Development
IMPD is a programme devised to aid education and business professionals by providing new digital media techniques to utilize in the industries they participate in.
The IMPD program is designed to build confidence and experience in the use of these new technologies and will help educators enhance their student’s learning while maintaining a clear emphasis on sound pedagogy (the ‘how & why we teach’). The course is broad enough so to remain applicable to all unique situations.
The core areas of professional development are:
- Using Interactive Media to Increase learning Outcomes
- Leading Teams for Success
- Inquiry-Based learning that Motivates Students
- How Successful Managers use One-On-Ones
- Student Research Skills in the Internet Age
- Personal Performance Management
- Developing Creativity & Life-Long Learning
With international examples of best practice and a team of proven educational innovators, 3Di IMPD ensures both sides of the learning equation are strengthened; confident & skilled teachers, using effective creative technology to increase learning for students.